Accounts & billing workflows every SaaS needs
DjaoDjin builds the infrastructure, so you can focus on your product
Whether using frictionless sign-up, email activation, single sign on (SSO), double-factor authentication, or other technologies, identity management is critical to your SaaS application.
user management is integrated into your website within minutes. Login & registration, profile, admin roles & capabilities pages are all securely hosted and customizable.
Stripe payments API is awesome! But you’ll still need to add secure checkout and billing pages for subscribers to interact with your website.
you'll get a Stripe shopping cart customized for subscription purchases, plus all the pages you’ll need — billing history, receipts, etc. — to keep your customers happy and minimize chargebacks.
You've spent weeks integrating your identity and payment providers, and now you're in the middle of writing your business logic rules. Great! Until Marketing needs a change...
you'll be able to set and update advanced role-based access control (RBAC) or subscription-based access to specific pages, API calls, or other application functionality as needed.
Built in California.
Supporting sustainable businesses around the World.
DjaoDjin is proud to support the following highlighted customers and many more.
The Sustainability Project
TSP is the platform of choice for Energy utilities accross North America to drive environmental sustainability initiatives amongst their supply chain.
- What does DjaoDjin mean?
- "Djao" is a salutation word in Northern Thai that translates to welcome. "Djin" refers to a spirit inhabiting trees, lakes and mountains in Africa. DjaoDjin is the Welcome Spirit. Learn About Our Values »
DjaoDjin's team helped me at every step along the way. Not only did I make my initial investment back in 6 months, sales doubled compared to my previous site. And I keep finding new features in the DjaoDjin platform to help me grow.
When you decide to use DjaoDjin to build your Software-as-a-Service product, you get these highlighted features and more:
- Pricing page
- Contact-us form
- Terms-of-use page
- Frictionless registration
- Email verification
- Registered user notification
- Welcome email
- Temporarly disable registration
- CSRF-proctected Cookie-based sessions
- Jason Web Token Authentication (JWT)
- API keys Authentication
- Multi-Factor Authentication code (MFA)
- Email-based password reset
- Profile picture
- Standard default profile data fields
- Application-specific custom profile data
- Profile updated notification
- Delete profile (GDPR compliance)
- Billing history
- Balance due
- Active and past subscriptions
- Unsubscribe-now option
- Role-based access control
- Subscription-based access control
- Mutiple roles on a profile
- Multiple organization profiles per user
- Invite and accept role on a profile (double opt-in)
- Request and grant role on a profile (double opt-in)
- Redeem discount at any point
- Option to pay multiple periods in advance
- HTML, Email and PDF charge receipts
- Integration with Stripe
- Monthly and yearly plans
- Renewal notification
- Expirations notification
- Engagement with product features
- Daily active users
- Recently active users
- Subscription plans
- Active and churned subscribers
- New, churn and total sales
- New, churn and total customers
- Income, backlog and receivables balances
Backed by real Humans
We know how challenging it can be to run a Software-as-a-Service in production.
With DjaoDjin managed hosting services, you can be at ease professional reliability engineers watch your back, and you will always be able to speak with another Human being whenever required.