Minimum Viable Product
What do you expect to see when you walk in a restaurant? What is the minimum service you expect from a hotel? What is the minimum set of features do you think your subscribers expect from you? Password reset? Printable receipt? What is the minimum set of features do you think your business people expect from the get go? One-year pricing at a discount? Deferral accounting?
80% of a boutique Software-as-a-Service product deals with the administrative component of running the business online (Registration, Password Recovery, Pricing Plans, Coupons, Refunds, etc.). Focus on the 20% that matter to you. Sign up and look around »
- What does DjaoDjin mean?
- "Djao" is a salutation word in Northern Thai that translates to welcome. "Djin" refers to a spirit inhabiting trees, lakes and mountains in Africa. DjaoDjin is the Welcome Spirit. Learn About Our Values »
DjaoDjin looks pretty cool! I can certainly see why people might outsource authentication and subscription and billing. It's a pain to do it cleanly and keep it secure. I just cloned your source tree...
Products powered by DjaoDjin
- Does DjaoDjin provide an API for subscription management?
- No. We believe you get more value out of a fully hosted website. There are so many components to building a business on the Internet, let us take care of API integrations. Of course, if it is what you really enjoy to do, contact us to join our team.
- Is there really no way to have API access?
- DjaoDjin subscription backends are built as an API service. If you really insist, we will make it available to you. It is just not our core business.